SMTC Chihuahua (Mexico) is a medium to high mix, medium to higher volume "Copy-Exact" facility with vertically integrated, enclosure & precision sheet metal fabrication with interconnect capabilities. Our Mexico facility also offers complete system integration & test, box / module build and Value Engineering capabilities to OEM customers requiring lowest cost North America manufacturing.
Manufacturing services include assembly, testing, box build, final product integration, and worldwide customer logistics.
CHIHUAHUA SITE KEY ATTRIBUTES & SITE OVERVIEW
- 215,000 square feet, 17.5 acre campus
- ISO 9001:2008; ISO14001:2004 and ISO-13485:2003 registered facility
- RoHS Compliance
- IPC Class-3 validated lead-free process
- 12 SMT Production Lines
- In-Line AOI with all SMT lines
- Automatic 3D & 2D X-Ray
- High Complexity and High Density Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (BGA, uBGA, PoP and 0201s technology)
- PPAP Level 3 process
- Over 1,000 active PCBAs with SMT, PTH, Mixed Technology
- BGA Rework Stations
- Automated Insertion of PTH (Axial, Radial, Dip)
- Press Fit Connector/ Compliant PIN Assembly
- Selective Wave Soldering
- Depanelization (Routing & Stamping)
- Box/System Assembly and Test
- Precision Metal & Enclosure Fabrication
- Cable & Harness Assembly
- In-Plant Store - Materials Flexibility
- Medium to Higher Volume Range and Medium to High Mix
Direction to Chihuahua Facility:
From the Chihuahua International Airport
Take a left coming out of the airport on to Juan Pablo II Ave.
Stay on Juan Pablo II to Pacheco Ave
Turn right on Pacheco Ave.
Turn left on Revolucion Ave. (River)
Turn right on Tecnologico Ave.
Stay on Tecnologico Ave. to Agustin Melgar Ave.
Turn left on Agustin Melgar (changes to Americas Ave.)
Go straight to the end of the road to arrive at Las Americas Industrial Park
SMTC Mexico is on the right hand side